The branded jewellery retail market has suffered a de-growth of over 70% during the lockdown and jewellery brands have now opted to capitalize on the digital medium for growth. Earlier, the tech giants normalized video calling in business in the corporate for cross-border meetings and presentations through company software. However, retailers have witnessed a big wave of change in perspective. From remote jobs to remote selling, video call has become an essential part of all the activities.
Introducing PlushMeet, Best Video Shopping in 2021
Plushvie’s latest experiment is a video shopping platform powered by AR (augmented reality) that lets consumers try on themselves before they make an actual purchase. PlushMeet combines the fun of live video shopping with the convenience of Augmented Reality.
Augmented Reality is fast-growing, technology & People are always evolving. E-commerce brings everything together & with Plush Meet, the future of video shopping looks more promising than ever. Brands that will have a thoughtful approach will be able to leverage this technology for the growth of their businesses.
The whole world is looking forward to the future of augmented reality because it can make our lives more secure and hassle-free. PlushMeet can make the impossible possible. Humans have always strived to improve themselves through exploration and invention. Augmented reality video shopping is a representation of this intrinsic human trait.
- High-quality Audio/Video: Plush Meet provides Full HD audio & video calling & supports every device so that retailers can connect to their online clients without any hassle at any time, anywhere.
- Real-time Tryon: Plush Meet facilitates smooth & real-time Tryon over a video call. The buyers will be able to try new products on the video call itself. AR will make the entire experience not only interactive but exciting too.
- Adjustments at your service: Plush Meet lets you dive into a personalized experience where one can adjust the jewellery as per their wish. Personalization always drives engagement and builds longer customer relationships. Hence, everything gets personalized.
- Capture the best moments: Plush Meet is all about the WOW feeling from the moment you start AR video shopping. Ever wanted to preserve what you just tried? It’s available at the click of a button. Click, and yay, we’ve captured the WOW image.
- Chat, Share: Plush Meet not only offers an efficient way for video shopping but also provides the chat & share function. One can even chat during the ongoing video call & also share photos & make their moment memorable.
Here are the top 5 Reasons why video calling is the future of business in the digital era:
- Remote selling: If your store has a dedicated app or a video calling option, nobody can stop your business from growing. App lets you do the e-cataloging, and video calling enables you to show the Jewellery in person. With this combination, you need not reach out to your clients or customers; it helps you reach virtually to those places where you hardly could go.
- Cost-saving: You already have an internet connection; all you need is just an app. Create a video room and boom! Your sales are happening online. Only the one-time membership cost can save your day-to-day travel cost, save your most precious time and energy
- Timely appointment: Once you are on your video calling app, thereafter you can set a scheduled call with your clients. It enables structured and timely communication.
- Work efficiency: Travelling is tiring, and we always used to think if it could get a little easier. You don’t have to go anywhere; you can sell directly from your store to very remote areas or even in different states. It increases the work efficiency of your employees and salespeople.
- Decision-makers are present: It’s in the Indian culture that whenever we buy something, especially Jewellery, we seek the opinion of our near ones. Most of the video calling apps give you the opportunity to add people to the video call. From a seller’s perspective, this is a great opportunity where he/she can finish off the deal in a limited time.
Altogether, retail shopping and technology are becoming increasingly more dependent on each other. As time progresses, retail companies can be sure that they will need to adapt to the changes in consumer interaction in order to stay competitive. If a consumer can have a convenient range of tools available to them as they shop, the consumer can be sure that they are making a good decision by shopping at a particular location. The retailer can ultimately benefit from the continued business of a satisfied customer. In this way, technology has changed retail to create a situation that both the retailer and the consumer can feel good about.
Know more about PlushMeet only at Meet.Plushvie.in