Plush jewellery brands like Tanishq and Kalyan Jewellers have already hopped on the video calling bandwagon. “With the help of video calls and Whatsapp chats, the brand has been able to not only smoothen the consumer journey but also bring in sales of close to Rs 100 crore, just through video calls.” Says Ajoy Chawla, CEO, Jewellery Division, Titan Company Ltd.
Now here is the catch! What if we say that your clients cannot only shop through video call but also try on themselves inside the ongoing video call itself before making an actual purchase. Yes, you heard it right! PlushMeet provides the lavish facility of Try before Buy inside the video call. Well, if that’s not enough PlsuhMeet lets you capture your best moments in the video call, provides the facility of chat with the vendor or other people in the video call & now comes the best part of PlushMeet, it lets customers adjust jewellery on your face & even lets you resize according to customer requirements.
Retailers in the high-value and luxury segment have introduced video calling through apps such as WhatsApp, Instagram and Skype, to drive sales. Will this merely become an avenue for window shopping or could this really help businesses in the long term? Well if you ask us, we surely feel video calls will be the future of the retail industry especially the Jewellery Industry.
- High-quality Audio/Video: Plush Meet provides Full HD audio & video calling & supports every device so that retailers can connect to their online clients without any hassle at any time, anywhere.
- Real-time Tryon: Plush Meet facilitates smooth & real-time Tryon over a video call. The buyers will be able to try new products on the video call itself. AR will make the entire experience not only interactive but exciting too.
- Adjustments at your service: Plush Meet lets you dive into a personalized experience where one can adjust the jewellery as per their wish. Personalization always drives engagement and builds longer customer relationships. Hence, everything gets personalized.
- Capture the best moments: Plush Meet is all about the WOW feeling from the moment you start AR video shopping. Ever wanted to preserve what you just tried? It’s available at the click of a button. Click, and yay, we’ve captured the WOW image.
- Chat, Share: Plush Meet not only offers an efficient way for video shopping but also provides the chat & share function. One can even chat during the ongoing video call & also share photos & make their moment memorable.
Sounds like the New Normal!
In 2020, the customer conversion rate for AR engaged users increased by 90%. The potential of augmented reality in the retail industry in 2021 cannot be ignored. The seemingly unstoppable rise of e-commerce, sophisticated customer analytics, personalized sounds and smells, digital mannequins that “know” your shopping preferences, automated home delivery—these are just some of the elements that will shape the shopping experience in the coming years.
Consumers are shopping online more and more than ever before. In such unprecedented times, buyers are looking for e-commerce websites that can provide them with an ultimate personalized experience. Now with time consumers have discovered that video shopping is the solution to their problems. With PlushMeet, our aim is to bring shopping technology to life.
PlushMeet has endless opportunities for jewellery retailers & other Plush brands. Plush Meet can help businesses achieve the growth of 45% or more through Augmented Reality. Video Shopping is fast becoming a favourite way for shoppers. It offers an easy way of trying and shopping for the products they love. With Augmented Reality, exponential growth will certainly be the reality.
Altogether, retail shopping and technology are becoming increasingly more dependent on each other. As time progresses, retail companies can be sure that they will need to adapt to the changes in consumer interaction in order to stay competitive. If a consumer can have a convenient range of tools available to them as they shop, the consumer can be sure that they are making a good decision by shopping at a particular location. The retailer can ultimately benefit from the continued business of a satisfied customer. In this way, technology has changed retail to create a situation that both the retailer and the consumer can feel good about.